1. Dock Clock maintains this site for personal entertainment, information, and communication purposes. Feel free to browse the site. You may not distribute, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the site for public or commercial purposes, including all images, without written permission from Dock Clock. In general, using our site as a site visitor may be considered anonymous: we do not engage in any activity that will personally identify our site visitors.
2. The information and materials contained in these pages - and the terms, conditions, assumptions, and descriptions that appear - are subject to change at any time.
3. You agree to be bound by the terms listed on this site in the absence of a written contract.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the text on the site without the written permission of Dock Clock.
2. Dock Clock assumes no liability, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the site.
3. Any communication you transmit to the site by e-mail or other methods, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, nonproprietary, unless otherwise specifically indicated. Anything you transmit becomes the property of Dock Clock and may be used for any purpose including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, posting or general public information.
5. Although Dock Clock, from time to time, may monitor or review postings, transmissions, and the like on the site, Dock Clock is under no obligation to do so and assumes no liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Dock Clock will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Dock Clock to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
6. Dock Clock may at any time revise these terms and conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current terms & conditions to which you are bound.
1. Any questions about our policies can be directed to email@example.com.